Re: [TowerTalk] When was the first tower & beam used?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] When was the first tower & beam used?
From: "Terry Gerdes" <terry@ab5k.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:55:45 -0500
The Bassett literature calls it a antenna and never mentions the word yagi.
Looks like 4 elements equally spaced along the "ladder-boom".  The five
pages that I have were copied from the original Bassett Handbook owned by
KC0CW.   I scanned the five pages and put them on the web at:
www.ab5k.net\images\Bassett1.jpg
www.ab5k.net\images\Bassett2.jpg
www.ab5k.net\images\Bassett3.jpg
www.ab5k.net\images\Bassett4.jpg