Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Tower climbers to get their day in the sun

To: "Charles Gallo" <Charlie@TheGallos.com>, "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Tower climbers to get their day in the sun
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 09:16:03 -0400
.. 24hr news is what killed the credibility of reporting and journalist.
You are right....eyeballs and advertising is what drives
"news/entertainment" programming, not facts or unbiased or actual
journalism. Maybe the VOA, PBS and the BBC still provide good news
reporting.  As one friend in news broadcasting told me regarding this
thread..."Media freaks and hacks posing as journalists." report the "news".

What gets me is what makes NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, CNN, etc. think that real
news isn't worth watching.  Must be a lot of stupid/ignorant people in the
country that watch this garbage.

Scary huh! Maybe that explains why there are so many idiots elected to
public office, haha.

OH WELL  back to antennas,
dave
wa3gin