[Towertalk] Re: Phasing Lines For Stacks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Phasing Lines For Stacks
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:00:59 -0700
That is correct Bill. Unless the delay is significant relative to
the rise time of the signal, you will never know the difference.
If you were phasing NTSC video transmitters or high bit rate
digital data signals, it would be a consideration. For 3 KHz,
SSB - no problem!

73 de Mike, W4EF.............