Re: [TowerTalk] Cable for a US Tower HDX 555 Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable for a US Tower HDX 555 Tower
From: "Doug Rehman" <rehman@surveil.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:39:14 -0500
I can send you a picture of one! I've got to replace the pull-down cable on
my Tri-Ex LM354HDSP. I bought the tower used; it had been up for around 5
years in South Florida.

Interestingly, the pull-up cables are in far better shape, probably owing to
the fact that the tower had been nested for a couple of years. The pull-down
cable was wound on the winch, where it rusted. The Hoffman box housing the
electronics also rusted out.

Doug
K4DDR