RE: [TowerTalk] Andrew Components

To: "Joe Wycoff" <joe@ubct.com>, <towertalk-bounces@contesting.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>, <lkalmus@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Andrew Components
From: "Kevin Fitzgerald" <kfitzgerald@picstelecom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:12:53 -0400
Thank You for your prompt response.  Attached is a list that I compiled
yesterday, I didn't want to spend too much time doing the inventory and in turn
I left out a lot of the plastic and metal hardware pieces, but I did count
everything that I think is of value.  If you would like to make a bid on the
entire lot that would be ideal.  Thank You for your time and let me know if you
need any other information from me, feel free to call.

Kevin Fitzgerald
585-295-2000 X229
kfitzgerald@picstelecom.com

Kevin,
  Please forward the entire list and I will get back to you ASAP.  We are
gearing up for an international project and would like to see this list
quickly.
Joe Wycoff COO
UBCT, Inc.
O: 817-557-0075