Re: [TowerTalk] tower installation HG52SS

To: "Towertalk e-Goups" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower installation HG52SS
From: "Dave - AB7E" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:46:13 -0700

I like to homebrew my projects to save money as well, but the thing that nobody
seems to consider is that a non-engineered tower installation (either a
standard installation that doesn't adhere to the tower manufacturer's specs or
a non-standard installation that wasn't blessed by an engineer) becomes a
potential liability issue.  I'd bet that most home insurance carriers would
balk at paying off a liability claim if someone was injured as the result of
the failure of a non-compliant installation.

73,
Dave   AB7E