Re: [TowerTalk] re: Ground Crew

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re: Ground Crew
From: "Bob Gates" <regates@kingwoodcable.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:13:25 -0600
I personally had no problem with the e-mail in question, I get these types of
notes from my friends all the time.  But I guarantee you that if my born again,
very devout Southern Baptist father-in-law had received it, he would have been
extremely embarassed and upset.  Or if it had been sent to my mother, the same
applies.

To the original sender, do you know all the people who received this?  The
rationale that the picture was a link and not pasted in the note, and the
disclaimer that it was R-rated just does not cut it.  Many of us get numerous
notes a day and shoot right through them.  May I suggest that, before you send a
note with this type of content, you stop for just one second and ask yourself
whether or not someone could be offended by it.  If the answer is yes or maybe,
don't send it.

Bob W7BJ