[TowerTalk] Temporary stands for Beverage antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Temporary stands for Beverage antennas
From: Kevin Hemsley" <kev@ida.net (Kevin Hemsley)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:16:10 -0600
I am anticipating having some extra concrete left over after filling the
holes for my tower and elevated guy anchors.  I was thinking about having
some 5 gallon buckets on hand and some 1" or so PVC pipe so that I could use
the extra concrete to make stands for a seasonal Beverage antennas.  My
thought was to rotate the pipe as the concrete sets so that the PVC can be
removed for storage.

Any thoughts or recommendations on building these stands?

Thanks,
                Kevin.

-----