Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing re-grease

To: 'Richards' <jruing@ameritech.net>, K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing re-grease
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:10:28 -0600
Can anyone direct me to the Rohn TB-3, TB-4 spec sheet that shows these
thrust bearings should not be greased.  I would like to add it to my
file.

I have a couple of Trylon mast (thrust bearings) in service.  They are
somewhat like the Rohn ... Aluminum race and steel bearings.  They
recommend greasing.

Doug