Re: [TowerTalk] Most Connectors sold to Hams are JUNK

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Most Connectors sold to Hams are JUNK
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:44:58 -0600
At Dayton 2008 the USA stamped silver/teflon PL-259s were selling
between $24.50 and $26.00 for 10.  What a price increase in the last few
years when you could get these same connectors for about a buck each.
Other PL-259s were available at lower prices ... but generally you get
what you pay for.

Doug

The water jump is long and the barrier may be high,
you might break every bone, but it's so much fun to fly!