Re: [TowerTalk] Starting the tower tilting

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Starting the tower tilting
From: k0myw@att.net
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:28:26 +0000
With my US Tower HDX-555, I've just laid a length of 2x6 as a pad on the
concrete base, then used a heavy-duty pry bar to start the tower tipping after
letting out a couple of inches of cable on the tilting fixture.

But I must admit that the hydraulic ram looks like an interesting alternative
to my "Armstrong method." Thanks!

Mike, K0MYW

From: "Doug Rehman" <rehman@surveil.com>