Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator question

To: 'Gary Stone' <n5pht@arrl.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator question
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:17:07 -0600
Interesting.  Let me tell you my story.  In late February, 2008, I
ordered a couple of keyer chips after receiving a quick response to my
email.  When the order did not arrive I began sending emails asking
about the order.  When I didn't get a response, I phoned and left a
message, nothing.  I also sent an email to Rob's dad with no response.
I was going to Dayton so I figured that I would wait and talk to Rob
there.  Idiom Press did have a table and I did speak with Rob.  He
apologized and told me that he was having some problems getting going in
this new business for him.  I gave him a copy of my emails and he said
he would look after it.  Well a month after Dayton and still nothing.
Like you I have sent an email (no reply) and phoned (no one answers)
many times.
Does anyone know what is really going on with Rob and Idiom Press?

Doug