[Towertalk] LO-OHM Grounding Cement

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] LO-OHM Grounding Cement
From: goudpj@earthlink.net (Pete Goudreau)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:32:30 -0500
All,

http://www.electricmotioncompany.com/html/miscellaneous/
cement.html

This stuff seems like an interesting idea for that over-the-
top tower grounding installation.  No idea of price, or
shipping costs for that matter, but I'd appreciate any
feedback from the experts here as to whether this is a real
item or one of those things that isn't really proven but
sounds good.  Heck, I'm guessing regular concrete would
probably work as well.  Maybe.  Sorta.

Given soil conditions around here, it's probably easier to
dump concrete down each trench around the copper strap
grounding radial than to try and backfill with this black
gumbo stuff.

FWIW,
Pete, AD5HD