Re: [TowerTalk] RT-20 Universal Rotor Control

To: 'Bruce Sidari' <bsidari@rochester.rr.com>,TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RT-20 Universal Rotor Control
From: John W2iD <w2id@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:49:20 -0500
Hi Bruce - Since your email ISP indicates that you are in the Rochester, NY
area, and W2FU (apparently the manufacturer) is in Webster, NY, which is a
mere 15 miles from Rochester (how fortuitous!), perhaps you might attempt to
make the acquaintance of W2FU himself, and go see the product in person, and
report back to us with your personal and unbiased opinion of it?