[Towertalk] NYS PRB-1 Needs Your Help Now!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] NYS PRB-1 Needs Your Help Now!
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:56:31 -0700
I suspect Gov. Davis got a big contribution from the Homeowners
Association lobby group. Mr. Davis is very effective at raising lots
of money for his political campaigns (he has a $30 to 40 million dollar
campaign war chest). If only he were as good at running the state.
California is now about 20 billion in debt after running a budget
surplus when the governor took office).

BTW, you could probably buy his mother and children if the check
was big enough.