[TowerTalk] Hygain Bell Style Rotator Potentiometer

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain Bell Style Rotator Potentiometer
From: K9RB@bellsouth.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Thu May 15 21:16:20 2003
I'm in need of a replacement potientiometer for a Hygain bell style rotator. I
believe they have been the same on all the Ham series rotators from Ham-M
through Ham IV's.

With the Hamvention this weekend, I imagine most everyone like Norm's,
C.A.T.S./RotorDoc, and HyGain will be there and unavailable for a small parts
sale? Does anyone have any suggestion where I might be able to obtain/place an
order for one maybe tomorrow to expedite this repair for my dear 80 year old
friend, Jack-W9NJB prior to next week, after the Hamvention.

I'd even be happy with a used one if someone has a "parts unit" available just
to get him back up and running. I've done a complete refurbishment on this unit
and the very last thing that I found was the open pot winding. Bummer! Terrible
timing too.

Thanks and 73, -=Rog-K9RB=-