[TowerTalk] Rotators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotators
From: n4xm@iglou.com (Paul D. Schrader)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 21:05:03 -0400
Frank,

I have a large prop pitch with a home brew control panel that is 19" rack
mount.

Price is $500.00 firm plus PACKAGING and SHIPPING.

The prop pitch itself weighs about 90 lbs.

Prop pitch currently is on an aluminum frame set up for Rohn 45 and
setup needs some work.  Was used FB for several years.

Price is as is-no guarantees.

Will probably approximate $600.00 delivered to you.

If interested get questions ready and give me a late evening phone
call at 502-239-2043.

                73  Paul D. Schrader N4XM