[TowerTalk] Tower Height

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Height
From: k7ox@pipeline.com (Gary D Elliott)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 17:56:28 -0400 (EDT)
Hello

Is there anybody on this reflector who lives in Cook county in the state of
WA ?  I am looking to buy 15 acres south of Spokane in Cook county and need
to know what the tower restrictions as far as height is or any other
restrictions on towers in Cook county.  The attorney I have talked to and
has read the deed restrictions on the property has told me that everything
is fine in errecting towers except I would have to stay within the guide
lines of the county.  He said he believed there are some restrictions in
Cook county.  He has made a couple of calls and so far my attorney is
getting " I will have to get back with you on that " .  Any Cook County
Washington state hams give me the straight scoop and did you have to file
building permits etc, exactly what is the procedure ?  Thanks for any
advise/comments

73 Gary K7OX