[TowerTalk] TT problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TT problem
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:02:10 +0100
K7LXC:
>Now I've got a subscriber who uses Outlook and keeps getting bounced
>because of the MIME formating and we don't know how to turn the MIME
>formatting off.

        My curses on the Microsoft software guy who set HTML as the
default setting in Outlook.  Here's how to fix it:

In Outlook, at the top click Tools, then Options, then Send.  Under
"Mail sending format" click Plain Text instead of HTML which is the
default.  Every reflector on contesting.com automatically rejects
HTML.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety
equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
http://www.championradio.com

-----