[TowerTalk] TT problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TT problem
From: billp@wwpc.com (Bill Putney)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
While we're on the subject, I don't know much about Outlook but is there a way
to tell it not to have the body text of the message be a MIME text type
attachment instead of having the text actually in the message. The only people
I see this from are those who are using Outlook.

I've seen this more and more on the reflectors and most times I don't bother to
open them. I'm sure I'm missing some good stuff but I go through a lot of
messages everyday and opening all these text attachments is just an extra time
consuming step.

- Bill

 http://www.championradio.com

> -----
>
>-- End of excerpt from Bill Tippett

#  Bill Putney - WB6RFW            | My repeater:443.400 Mhz-100 Hz #
#  WWPC                            | It's not open, it's not closed,#
#  5780 Balmoral Drive             | it's controlled. It's open for #
#  Oakland, CA 94619               | membership (which is free...). #
#  billp@wwpc.com - (510)531-2412  | Go figure...                   #

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety