[TowerTalk] MARC question (more info.)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MARC question (more info.)
From: JC_Smith@designlink.com (JC Smith) (JC Smith)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 15:55:57 GMT
I have a bit more information on that US Tower M-20R mast.  It is made from HREW
(Hot Rolled Electric Weld) 10-10 Carbon steel.  It has a yield strength of
36,000 psi for the outer section and 36,000 psi for the shorter inner section.
The inner section goes up 15' as opposed to 10' as I had previously thought.

I tried editing the antennas.dat file to add more antennas and it seems to work
fine.  Sorry I asked such a simple question without just trying it first.

Still playing "what if" and having a ball with the program.  I'm gonna have to
price some of that Stainless Heat Treated AISI 440C.  275,000 psi, WOW!  Just
one thought, Steve.  The "what ifs" would be easier (quicker) to try if the
program was in a spread sheet format so you didn't have to run the whole thing
over to change one parameter.

73 - JC,k0hps@amsat.org