[TowerTalk] C3E Move Sucessful; Need one Measurement

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] C3E Move Sucessful; Need one Measurement
From: Mark Adams <msadams@acsu.buffalo.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:11:01 -0400
Hi Gang,

Thanks to all who provided me with instructions on moving a C3E from
the home of a club SK to my place. In the end, I simply unbolted each
element at the boom and slid them free. Then I placed the elements and
boom on my extension ladder on the roof rack. It all got tied down and
flagged. I took the backroads home. Some new hardware and its all ready
to go up on my tower Saturday. I'm sure the DOT could have gotten me
for over length, but they were all busy elsewhere!

BUT, I have no instructions and an wondering if it is tuned for CW or
SSB? Or maybe there is no difference on a Force 12 C3E. If someone can
give me one measurement I can confirm what I've got.

Thanks es 73,
Mark K2QO