[TowerTalk] Yaesu vs Hygain

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu vs Hygain
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:48:52 EST
In a message dated 99-03-10 10:48:47 EST, Fatchett.Mike@tci.com writes:

> I have a Tailtwister at Hygain now.  They raised the rates a bit.  Rebuild
>  is now $135.00

       This is still the 'bargain of the century'. This is the first time
they've raised their prices since 1983!

     They do a 'fixed-rate' repair; that is, they fix EVERYTHING that's wrong
with your Hy-Gain rotator for one price. And you wouldn't believe what some of
those rotators look like when they come in. I sent a T2X in awhile back and it
was at the old price of $95.00 - but they replaced $215.00 worth of parts; and
that doesn't include the labor to do it. It's a heckuva deal.

Cheers,  Steve    K7LXC