Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery Tool

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery Tool
From: Kipton Moravec <kip@kdream.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 20:47:42 -0500
Where I come from this one is for paint. It is different than a church
key.

http://underbid.com/action/display/item/20640-53289/sku/201178.html

http://www.anthonyco.com/canopeners.html

http://www.ice-cream-stick.com/paintpaddle.htm

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=blended&field-keywords=paint%20can%20opener&results-process=default&dispatch=search/ref=pd_sl_aw_tops-1_blended_38143052_2&results-process=default

http://www.solonme.com/paint/paint_parts.htm

http://www.builderdepot.com/seo/AMERICANPAINTPADDLE_BM/408340_316P_METAL_PAINT_CAN_OPENER.ihtml

Do you need more examples? :)

Kip

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 13:53 -0400, bob finger wrote:
> Must depend on where you come from. Me, I'm from the land of sky blue
> waters.     Both are church keys, as it is/was slang term for a can and
> or bottle opener Wikipedia is not the last wod on such things.  I call
> the Coca Cola opener mounted on the wall a church key as well.  Always
> have and always will.  For you purists out there how about using your
> church key and chill out a bit.  This xxxx's for you!  73 bob de w9ge
>

> >This is a church key,
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchkey

Kipton Moravec KE5NGX
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
--Mark Twain