[TowerTalk] Renting Tower Space to Cell Company(requirements)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Renting Tower Space to Cell Company(requirements)
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:03:23 EST
In a message dated 1/30/02 1:08:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
wa7fab@cdsnet.net writes:

> Be sure and think of  insurance, access, liability, maintenance and all
>  those other things associated with a project like this as if you are
talking
>  about a residential property you may find it's not worth the hassle.

    Something that hasn't been mentioned yet is that you want the cell
company to take care of any EMI/RFI problems. And believe me, with all that
solid state RF and computerized gear, there's gonna be a bunch of it. A
commercial ground system should be spelled out as well. It'll help with the
EMI/RFI.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech
renter of tower space to a paging company

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----