[TowerTalk] where to get a current Rohn tower catalog?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] where to get a current Rohn tower catalog?
From: gtucker@bostoneng.com (G.E. Tucker)
Date: Tue Mar 4 00:46:43 2003
Where can I get a current Rohn tower catalog, with products of most interest
to hams and including engineering/configuration information they recommend
for installations? Is it available free, or to purchase, from Rohn directly
or a dealer? (I don't see anything but product listings/overview material on
the Rohn website). And is there a particular catalog just for hams?

Thanks in advance for information on this.

73 George W5VU