[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch FS

To: "tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch FS
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:07:52 -0800

Hiya ... I have a nice Prop Pitch motor ready for you to buy .. 45 lbs. worth
or so, about 50 lbs. to ship ...
Pix on request... drop me a simple email w/request, and I will send you right
back the pictures.  You most likely know more about this item than I do! --This
one is "unmolested" --- but, untested.   Does not smell like the magic brown
smoke has escaped.  Was in a fellow ham's garage for over 30 yrs...... I am
looking for offers, ready to ship it Monday if deal is right ... PayPal
swell...
73, Mark   AA6DX
Eureka, Far Northern California
aa6dx@arrl.net