[TowerTalk] rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotors
From: N0OEL@aol.com (N0OEL@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:04:36 EDT
Hi John.    First Cushcraft doesnt make rotors.

I think you are trying to compare Hygain and Yaesu.    I have used Hygain for
years
and can tell you that they are built like a rock.    Work great.    I also
have a Create and like that a lot too.   I dont think you will go wrong
either way but if you go for the
Yaesu I understand you dont want anything less than the 800 and the 1000
might be the best built from that company.    Ham IV from Hygain is solid.
And MFJ
(whom purchased the line two years ago) has not changed the line and kept it
quality rotor.

Good luck.

73
Mike
K0BUD

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----