[TowerTalk] HyGainElement compression clamps

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGainElement compression clamps
From: N7KA@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:07:52 +0000 (UTC)

Please reply off-line to the following request.

I am in need of some (about 30 or more) HyGain compression style element clamps
for 1/2 inch tubing.  They had a plated steel version then a stainless steel
version. Prefer the stainless steel but will accept the plated steel.   I have
reference to part number 380284.  These were used on 10/15/20M HyGain yagis.
They now uses stainless steel "hose" clamps

Arne N7KA

N7KA (at) COMCAST.NET