Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40M4 LLDD

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 40M4 LLDD
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 06:38:41 -0500 (CDT)
if you live where there is ice then you want to get the highest wind speed
rated one.  i went through several rounds of repairs and modifications to get
to the point where they live through the winter here.  look through my
maintenance blogs for 2007,2008,2009 to see the whole process:
http://wiki.k1ttt.net/History.ashx

Sep 4, 2012 08:35:45 PM, barrie@centric.net wrote:

Hello:

Interested in any opinions, good, bad or ugly, on the M2 40M4 LLDD.

I'm considering a 40M beam and this one looks the best (for the money) that I
can find.

Others may have different opinions and that's what I'm looking for.

TIA & 73,
Barrie, W7ALW, DN36au,
QRV 6M, 432 & 1296 EME