[TowerTalk] Very affordable tower accessories

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Very affordable tower accessories
From: Kevin Elliott <kg0mn@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 09:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
I did a search of the archives and see that it has been almost 16-months since
this site has been mentioned and I am sure there are new members of list that
may not know of this person's web site.  The name is Norm's Fabrication
http://www.normsfab.com and he is located in Adrian, Michigan and he offer
numerous Rohn 25 and 45 accessories and some items like his thrust bearing
plates for the Rohn and Yaseu thrust bearing plates run a great deal cheaper
than I have seen offered anywhere else, and include stainless steel hardware
with them.  I have decided that I can buy one of his Thrust bearing plates for
$50.00 and pay the $20.00 shipping far easier than I can fabricate one myself.
Check the site out you may actually save a dollar or two.

Kevin - KG0MN