[TowerTalk] Rotor box problem

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor box problem
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:33:30 -0800
BlankHI All

I have a Daiwa CR-4 rotor and box with the 1-motor rotor.  The rotor is
working fine, but the box has gone screwy.

When I rotate the antenna the indicator goes to the north as the antenna is
turning, no matter which way the antenna is turning.  When I switch the
rotor switch off, the indicator goes back to SW.  No matter which way the
antenna is pointing, the indicator always goes back to the same spot, SW,
even when the antenna has stopped turning.

Has anyone ever seen this problem before?

Thanks, 73, and Merry Christmas to everyone.
Tom W7WHY