Force 12 C4C adjustment

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Force 12 C4C adjustment
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 04:30:29 -0700
A question for those who have built up Force 12 EF-140S/240S etc. 40 meter
beam elements. The jumpers between the linear loading wires have "tails" on
them such that you could make the connection (via cable clamp) anywhere over
a two-inch range.  The instructions say nothing on precisely where to clamp
'em to the loading wires, and the guy I talked to on the phone yesterday at
Force 12 couldn't even spell antenna.  Given that the positioning of the
jumper seems to be quite critical, can anyone tell me what the right answer is?

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com
... and not changing!