W6QHS Book on Mods etc.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: W6QHS Book on Mods etc.
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 07:59:39 EST
From:
Fred Hopengarten, K1VR
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105 * 617/259-0088
e-mail:  k1vr@juno.com
Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low.

>Paul Sobon wrote:
>>
>> Where can I mail order one of these books from?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> NO0T

>Physical Design of Yagi Antennas
>Copyright 1992, American Radio Relay League.
>ARRL order no. 3819
>
>All the above from the title page of the book.
>
>73!
>
>Bill, N3RR (not affilliated with W6QHS or the League)

Craig Clark's (ex-NX1G, now W1JCC) Ham Radio Bookstore has an  800 #,
takes credit cards and ships with the very next UPS truck.  I buy several
books a year from him.  Especially nice when you want to send a present,
as he'll enclose a gift card.