OUTCOME OF STACKING

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: OUTCOME OF STACKING
From: musky@cybrzn.com (Scott Francois)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 16:41:40 -0600
Thanks again from all that helped me with this project. Without the help of
all the replies it would of taken alot longer to get it right.

The low tribander is at 40ft spacing from the top tribander. The top one is
at about 90ft..
I did have the feed line wrong so I switched the balun around and it made
the diff.
During the contest it played nice. Early on 20m the high beam was better.
Later in the middle of the opening the stack seemed to get me more business
when running. I think the wave angle has everything to do with it. I still
might play with the spacing alittle.  I wish 15m would of opened from the
blackhole as it think with the longer spacing and the ht. above ground the
15m end of things would of played nicely.  Thinking abt another one  maybe
90-60-30....dont know yet....
 Well thanks again.  73 de W9SF  scott