Tower Drawings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Tower Drawings
From: westover@sneezy.sri.com (Doug Westover )
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 15:05:42 -0800
The City of Palo Alto (CA) required TWO sets of "original" (i.e. "wet"
signature) drawings for my US Tower MA-40. US Tower wanted $150.00 a set
but since I needed two I got the pair for $200 as I recall. There was no
local PE review required, perhaps because of uniform specs within Calif??.

Well, this was bad enough, but to add insult to injury one set of
drawings was RETURNED TO ME "for my records" (whoopeeeeeeee!). Anyone
want a cheap set of "original" MA-40 drawings??

Doug W6JD