[TowerTalk] FS: Rohn 150 Foot SSV Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Rohn 150 Foot SSV Tower
From: weightdn@mail.bright.net (Mike Rhodes)
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 12:02:30 -0500
Our local radio club is TENTATIVELY offering for sale a Rohn SSV tower, NH
series. This tower is freestanding to a height of 150 feet and consists of
sections 2 thru 9. This is a three sided tower, with the base section being
about 10.5 feet on a side and the top section about 18 inches on a side.
Load capacity is 8.5 sq.ft. This IS NOT a tower you will put up with a gin
pole. A crane will be required along with a minimum of 10 yards of concrete
for a piling type base. A pad type base will require significantly more
concrete. The tower is approximately 5 years old and is on the ground (on
blocks and disassembled into 20ft sections). All hardware is there and the
tower is in excellent condition. Pick-up only, St. Marys, Ohio.

Again, this is a TENTATIVE offer at this point in time. Based on the offers
received, the club may decide to withdraw the offer. If you are interested,
please Email me direct at the address below. I will respond to all serious
offers both to acknowledge receipt and to keep you informed of the
intentions of the club. Please, no phone calls at this point in the
process.

73 de Mike / W8DN
weightdn@bright.net
Celina, OH