[TowerTalk] Hard line connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hard line connectors
From: n4si@pobox.com (n4si@pobox.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 21:39:26 +0000
> When the Navy was refitting the Battle Ship USS NJ. At the
> Philedilphia Ship Yards The members we fortunate to get a supply
> of the 16in  shells. This as documated in the FRC news letter
> 4/1/82 .

As if the date of the "article" weren't enough; there are no such
things as casings for 16" guns. The guns are loaded with projectile
first, followed by bags of powder. The order of projectile and
powder is very important.

And you thought hams were shallow...

Man, I hope I don't need to use an emoticon.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996