[TowerTalk] Mobile HF Questions + Ode

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mobile HF Questions + Ode
From: ki0dz@juno.com (Mary-Frances R. Bartels)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 15:27:21 MST
Howdy,

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997 13:49:31 -0700 wa2moe <wa2moe@doitnow.com> writes:
>At 01:27 PM 4/29/97 MST, you wrote:
>>My on-the-road antenna is an 80M dipole
>>(for now).
>--
>how long is the trailer?

   Oh, no trailer.  I just pray there are trees when I get to my "spot"
so I can throw my tennis ball over their limbs to put the dipole up (hope
I don't start another slingshot, bow-and-arrow, balls thread :-) ).
Obviously I don't have a REAL "mobile" antenna.  I'm still quite new at
this HF/car thing.
                                                      73,
                                                      Mary-Frances

Mary-Frances R. Bartels                         (((#)))     ^     ^
Amateur Radio Callsign: KI0DZ  DM79 Denver, CO     |         ^ - ^
Coming Soon: Web Page Prod. and Publishing      -------      (o o)
Ind. Rep. of Watkins products #92389            |ooOoo|    >{  |  }<
(303) 428-5884   ki0dz@juno.com                 -------        "  RRR )*