[TowerTalk] Antennas and your opinions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antennas and your opinions
From: ww1e@worldnet.att.net (Thomas J. Thibault)
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 22:01:59 +0100
 Hello all I'm thinking of making an antenna change and I'm interested in
 opinions on sommer, tennadyne and force12 antennas. preferably I would
like
 to go to a log type antenna for 10 thru 20 and keep the boom length under
 26 feet, but still would like to get as much forward gain as possible for
 that boom length. I don't like antennas with traps.

 Also opinions from users of the above antennas whether their claims of
gain
 and font to back performance and durability are as claimed

 Thanks in advance
 De WW1E
 Thomas Thibault
 Packet WW1e @ KC1XX