[TowerTalk] Re: An Engineering Question/Guys

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: An Engineering Question/Guys
From: mai@iquest.net (Patrick Croft)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:34:25 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,
Tend to agree on this method too.  We have horses and installed newer
plastic rail fencing on all pastures. Guy anchors can be enclosed with about
24' of fence (4'x8'box) for a little over a hundred bucks.  USE THE PLASTIC
FENCE!  Horses can't hurt it, NO painting or replacing boards, and the
neighbors should welcome such high quality idea.  As for tractors, I have
'nicked' a post or two with a 5,000 pound tractor....posts still standing.
Sure would be easier than redesigning the guys and the costs should be less
for the fencing!

Bests

Patrick
WB9IQI