[TowerTalk] Opinions on U.S. Towers Tubulars

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Opinions on U.S. Towers Tubulars
From: w2up@bellatlantic.net (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 18:37:55 +0000
On  1 Jun 97, Edward W. Sleight <@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Regarding the statements made by Bill on out of State calcs not being
> acceptable in other States, I just had a thought.
>
> ALL the 50 States are required by the Constitution of the United States
> to recognize the laws of other States. Drivers licenses are the most
> common example I suppose.
>
> OK, for all you attorneys, why would this not apply in this case.

Ed - I think the drivers license is the exception rather than the
rule. I believe most, if not all, professional licenses are
individual per state. While I took and passed the "National Board of
Medical Examiners" exam, which is accepted in 48 states (I believe),
to get a license to practice medicine, each state requires its own
license be applied for. Why? $$$$
73 Barry

--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up@bellatlantic.net