[TowerTalk] Force 12 Customer Service Update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Customer Service Update
From: ad4hw@citrus.infi.net (Dan)
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 21:25:25 -0400
Hi OM's,
I recently posted comments concerning my difficulty in getting information
concerning the availability of the C3 in the 120 MPH version.  Today I
received a nice e-mail from Tom (N6BT) at Force-12.  Tom provided the
needed information: the 120 MPH versions now include the entire C-Series
line, except the C-3XL.  (We need the sturdy versions here in Florida.)
73 - Dan (W4TQ)

Dan Long
8035 Tokyo Pt.
Dunnellon, FL 34433