[TowerTalk] Phillystran vs EHS Summary

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Phillystran vs EHS Summary
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 17:20:16 -0700
Nice summary, rich....i will archive it for the future......i think the
reason philly is so expensive is that they have no competition and
i bet their liability insurance costs are outa sight......lots of philly
in commercial installations....

last time i checked Texas Tower the only distributor....you can buy
it direct from phillystran but that want to sell u a distributors quanity
on ur initial order $10-15k worth!!   neat stuff bur really hard to justify
at current pricing.....they need competition and then watch the pricing.

w7gg
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>