[TowerTalk] Phasetek Phasor or similar system sought for electrically st

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Phasetek Phasor or similar system sought for electrically steerable vertical array.
From: wb4mnf@atl.org (Bob Duckworth)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 11:22:17 +0100
I am looking for a used Phasor or other system for electrically
steerable vertical array. Vaguely recall an article in Ham Radio
magazine and will appreciate info on which issue if anyone has a better
memory than me. I can always relay switch a bunch of transmission line
segments but wanted to explore other options before putting anything
together. If someone has an old system gathering dust that is available
for swap, by all means, write and let me  know. Primary interest is
for 40m band but 20, 30, and 80 are of interest too.

-bob