[TowerTalk] LM470 tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LM470 tower
From: ftbrady@cosmoslink.net (Frank T. Brady)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 08:47:04 -0700
Jeff,

 Thanks for the comments.

 Regarding the dead load comparison, it would be nice if the Texas Tower
site listed the max dead load weight for the HDX572MDPL, but they don't.
K5GW of Texas Towers dropped me a line also, but before he saw my 2nd note
on the topic.  I'm hoping he will give the dead load firgures.

 The tower adjustment issue IS important to me - I was hoping to get some
more input to help evaluate the likelihood that adjustments may be required
after a proper installation.

 I wonder if anyone has ever tried to chat about enhancing the LM470 mount
to use the adjustable?

Best regards and 73s,
 Frank - W0ECS