[TowerTalk] WARNING: Enough on Texas Towers already

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WARNING: Enough on Texas Towers already
From: ftbrady@cosmoslink.net (Frank T. Brady)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 19:06:58 -0700
I haven't bought a thing from TT (yet), but Gerald has been most helpful and
forthcoming in his correspondence - often about products he doesn't even
sell.  So, I have no reason to bash TT.  However, I certainly come down on
the 'free speech' side as far as my opinion goes.  If the subscribers are
civil and do not appear to be on a search and destroy mission against a
vendor whom they've had problems, I see no harm in airing the issue out.

IF it stays civil - it will probably do a lot more good than harm.

Just my opinion - I support totally the moderators authority and decisions.

Since it looked like people were checking in with their two cents worth,
this was mine.

I love this list and have tremendous respect for the expertise and hundreds
of years of experience I find here.

73,
 Frank - W0ECS