[TowerTalk] Lightning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning
From: stratto@tiac.net (stratto)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 20:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
Craig, You where lucky, On Tuesdy evening I lost my AL1200 and also my Icom
2AT, also my garage door opener, sprinkler system control, home alarm
system, a couple of power strips.

Insurance company says all covered.

The ft1000d looks ok, PC, and TNC look ok, TH11 ok,  TV, stero other
electronics made the first inital pass (smoke test) when power was restored.

 now to check the rotator, ant switch box, and other things.

Also the underground Power transformer that feeds my house was blown up also.
Local power company replaced that in about 3 hours.

eds

w1zz