[TowerTalk] T2X meter plate needed.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X meter plate needed.
From: mainhart@juno.com (Rick Mainhart)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 20:16:04 -0400
Or, you might make a copy of one on a photocopier, directly onto a piece
of "crack-n-peel" or other such self-adhesive coated paper. Once the copy
is made, punch out the screw holes in the paper, align with the denuded
meter scale and press firmly. A shot of clear "Crylon" or other fixative
will keep your meter face looking sharp.

Don't like white meter faces, try different colors of this paper.

A source for white is Avery Dennison (available at most office supply
stores).

Hope this helps.

73,

Rick, WB3EXR