[TowerTalk] Driving ground rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Driving ground rods
From: dick.green@valley.net ("Dick Green".)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:17:36 -0400
 If it's that hard to pound a ground rod in this "soil", can it really be
conductive enough for a useful ground? If there are enough of them, I think
your lengths of 1 1/2" strap will do a much better job (Polyphaser's book on
lightening protection recommends this approach for mountaintop installation
where there's nothing but rock.)

73, Dick, WC1M